Hope you have had the chance to look at InteriMarket and follow the quick registration process.
We are introducing a free lifetime offer for a limited time only to say thank you to our early adopters that join us in July.
At present, InteriMarket is completely free for Interim professionals to network and collaborate in a safe environment. Here you can share ideas, knowledge, ask for help or offer help to other users as you navigate the lifestyle of working as an Interim hire.
We are a young platform, but as we mature we will be adding great new features, services and career support tailored specifically for Interim professionals. Although Interim recruitment is a niche market, we strongly feel it deserves better support and a hub to better service the professional needs. InteriMarket is that hub.
We are launching an ongoing campaign, introducing recruiters with relevant Interim jobs to our platform, all completely free for our registered Interim professionals.
Whilst we work in the background understanding your needs further and creating a state of the art platform to support you, here are a few tips to make the most of your time and profile.
- Ensure you have completed your profile as best as you can, if you have any issues with this visit our Hints & Tips section for help
- Make sure you invite relevant connections over as they will also help you further with your networking and knowledge sharing
- Why not add a 1-minute video to your profile, although optional it will work wonders for your personal and professional brand
- Finally, make sure you shine as a thought leader by creating groups relevant in your field and sharing knowledge and information as far as you can to build your profile
- Although it’s our mission to eliminate CV’s, we first have to follow the ‘norm’ so there’s an opportunity to upload yours if you would like. We will then set about changing the world and look forward to the day we don’t allow this option(!)
We strongly believe that as individuals we are best placed to grow when we are helping others to grow so be social, interact, ask questions of us and yourselves.
So make sure you grow your network diligently and let us know if there are topics that you would like our experts to write about and share with the wider iM users.
Make the most of our launch offer and see you on InteriMarket.
The InteriMarket Team